114 N. Third Street, McCall, Idaho
Building community with shared space for work, meetings, events, classes, and meditation.
Featuring a comfortable and sunny room, fast cable internet, easily moveable furniture, kitchenette, outdoor seating, ample parking, and easy access.
CUB provides a way for people to share resources and operation costs. Through our members and partners, we share a printer, whiteboard, projector, laminator, and basic office supplies. Even cooler, we collaborate, troubleshoot, learn from each other, and build community.
In the time of Covid, CUB is also a resource-sharing platform that can hold and/or support virtual events. We are continually looking for ways to creatively support our members, partners, and other affiliates.
- Members receive full access and may schedule meetings and events.
- Patrons and Drop-Ins have daytime access except during regularly scheduled nonprofit board meetings.
- Partners share resources and receive Member benefits.
- Sponsors provide funding, equipment, or supplies and receive Member benefits.
Since most co-working happens during the day, we maximize the space with morning meditation sessions and evening/weekend classes, discussion groups, speakers, and workshops.
What are we doing for Covid-19?
We have an alcohol and soap cleaning spray. Members clean knobs, fixtures, switches, and tables every time they use the space. We have 2 outside bistro tables, ample space and tables inside, and soap at both sinks. Personal towel hooks are available in the bathroom.
We welcome new members, patrons, and guests. We will take additional measures when requested.
More About CUB
A Coworking Space is a way for people to share rent, utilities, equipment, and parcel delivery. Even better, we get to see each other and are energized by others in the room.
- Focus and create in a clean, beautiful space.
- Meet people and discover what others are doing.
- Share ideas and resources.
- Get out of the house and its distractions.
- Come every day or once in awhile.
- Make tea or lunch in the kitchenette.
- Take a break in our meditation corner.
Why a coworking space in McCall?
McCall has nearly 200 nonprofits and even more solopreneurs, small businesses, and individuals working from home and cafés. CUB offers an alternative—a common work space where we can share expenses.
Why prioritize executive board meetings?
Our nonprofit members have regularly scheduled board meetings and need a suitable room. We have a community ethic to support our nonprofits and their impact.
Why include events and meditation in the space?
Our community is full of creativity, skills, and rich experiences to share. Since most co-working happens during the day, we can maximize the space with evening and weekend classes, discussion groups, speakers, workshops, and performances. And for some of us, our work is facilitating, teaching, and presenting.
Meditation helps us focus, become less reactive, more insightful, and calmer. CUB meditation sessions occur before the normal workday begins, on some evenings, and occasionally on weekends.
Count me in! How can I participate?
- Shared work space suggested donation:
- $10 day
- $40 week
- $100 month
- Meditation sessions by donation.
- Classes and events have fees determined by instructors.
- Reserve the space:
- $25 community class or meeting
- $50 adult social gathering, with a $50 refundable cleaning deposit. The space and furnishings are not suitable for children.
Use CUB as your regular work space. Members include nonprofits, solopreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, and individuals.
Become a Patron to support CUB and/or attend events. You may live out of town and wish to support community building. You may live in the area and attend regular or occasional events.
- Meditation sessions and special classes
- Classes and events with Luminaire
- Other events sponsored by CUB
$10-$20 monthly suggested. We’ll make it easy–just click here to become a Patron.
Sponsorships and Partners
Large cash donations and sponsorships from individuals and organizations receive full membership benefits. We also partner with other local organizations to share resources.
What’s in it for me?
- Get some work done in a peaceful, beautiful room.
- Hold a meeting somewhere quiet and convenient.
- Be motivated by the collective energy of others working in the room.
- Meet some neighbors—troubleshoot challenges, brainstorm, collaborate.
- Come meditate any time or join regular sittings and special classes.
- Get out of the house and work somewhere nice.
- Create or attend a community class, discussion, meeting, or presentation.
Learn. Be inspired. Connect.
Let’s build something together.
CUB has been created by Renée Silvus of Luminaire, providing coaching, facilitation, and unique events for self-growth and transformation.
Support provided by the West Central Mountains Economic Development Council and other generous neighbors.
Questions? Please call Renée at 208 – 630 – 4913.