Small to medium-sized groups
Lead or join community classes
We invite local nonprofits, solopreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, and individuals to a CUB membership for regular or occasional use.
Help design and create our mission.
Visitors and locals are invited to drop in and work for a day, week, or longer.
Members and Drop-Ins enjoy:
- Comfortable, sunny room
- High speed cable internet
- Easily moveable furniture into multiple configurations
- Two outdoor bistro tables
- Ample parking and easy access
- Being part of an active, supportive community
Members also receive:
- Full 24/7 access; please note when the room is reserved for board meetings
- Priority access to Google Calendar for scheduling the room
- Ability to hold evening and weekend events
- Cabinet storage
- Rolling whiteboard, printer, projector, laminator, office and art supplies
- Shared Zoom Pro account
- Brand and event promotion on our website and weekly newsletter
- Meditation sessions and classes
- Classes and events with Luminaire
- Special CUB-sponsored events
- Occasional community class discounts per instructor
Meetings and events are posted in advance in the Monday community email, in the window, and on the kitchen island.
Drop-In Directions Here.
$100 – $150 daily
$50 – $100 regular
$25 – $50 occasional
To apply for membership, send a short narrative about yourself or your organization to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include how you see yourself using the space.
Make a Payment or Give a Donation
Cash and Checks welcome inside CUB.