Small to medium-sized groups
Lead or join community classes
We invite local nonprofits, solopreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, and individuals to a CUB membership for regular or occasional use.
Visitors and locals are invited to drop in and work for a day, week, or longer.
Members and Drop-Ins enjoy:
- Comfortable, sunny room
- High speed cable internet
- Room for 8 people working per 6 feet guidelines
- Easily moveable furniture into multiple configurations
- Two outdoor bistro tables
- Ample parking and easy access
- Being part of an active, supportive community
Members also receive:
- Full 24/7 access; please note when the room is reserved for board meetings
- Priority access to Google Calendar for scheduling the room
- Ability to hold evening and weekend events
- Cabinet storage
- Rolling whiteboard, printer, projector, and laminator
- Shared access to a Zoom Pro account
- Brand and event promotion on our website, Facebook, and weekly newsletter
- All meditation sessions and classes
- Classes and events with Luminaire
- Special CUB-sponsored events
- Occasional community class discounts per instructor
Help design and create our mission.
Nonprofit board meetings are posted in advance in the Monday community email and at the door.
Drop Ins Suggested Donation
$100 – $150 daily
$50 – $100 regular
$25 – $50 occasional
Let’s build something together.
To apply for membership, please send a short narrative about yourself or your organization to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include how you see yourself using the space.
Questions? Call Renée at 208 – 630 – 4913.
Make a Payment or Give a Donation
Cash and Checks welcome inside CUB