Small to medium-sized groups
Lead or join community classes
We invite local nonprofits, solopreneurs, start-ups, small businesses, and individuals to a CUB membership for regular or occasional use.
Visitors and locals are invited to drop in and work for a day, week, or longer.
Members and Drop-Ins enjoy:
- Comfortable, sunny room
- High speed cable internet
- Room for 8 people working per 6 feet guidelines
- Easily moveable furniture into multiple configurations
- Two outdoor bistro tables
- Ample parking and easy access
- Being part of an active, supportive community
Members also receive:
- Full 24/7 access; please note when the room is reserved for board meetings
- Priority access to Google Calendar for scheduling the room
- Ability to hold evening and weekend events
- Cabinet and locking file storage
- Rolling whiteboard, printer, projector, and laminator
- Shared access to a Zoom Pro account
- Brand and event promotion on our website, Facebook, and weekly newsletter
- All meditation sessions and classes
- Classes and events with Luminaire
- Special CUB-sponsored events
- Wellness Wednesdays with McCall Team doTERRA
- Occasional community class discounts per instructor
Help design and create our mission.
Nonprofit board meetings are posted in advance in the Monday community email and at the door.
$75 monthly regular
$50 monthly for nonprofits occasional
$25 monthly for individual occasional
Let’s build something together.
To apply for membership, please send a short narrative about yourself or your organization to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include how you see yourself using the space.
Questions? Call Renée at 208 – 630 – 4913.
Make a Payment or Give a Donation
Cash and Checks welcome inside CUB